Thursday, November 17, 2011

Asking for advice about a relationship.

Hi John

I've met a girl on my holiadys in Italy. She's very beautiful and gorgeous, I want to go out with her but I don't know how to say. I need your opinion; I konw you are an expert in relationships.

I met her in a party two days ago. I started talking to her and I fell in love. When we were talking, a boy came and invited her to a drink, and then she ignored me and started talking with the other boy. Finally she asked me if I could take her to his house by car and I said yes. Both of we laughing a lot but I don't know if she wants to have a relationship with me....

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. She said that she wold like to see me again, but I'm not sure to ask her out. What do you reckon?

Uri

No comments:

Post a Comment