Monday, March 14, 2011

SELF-EVALUATION.

1. DID YOU WORK HARD? I think yes but I sometimes talked with my friends.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? Yes but I couldn't do workbook, I did in at home.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? In my opinion, all the activities were easy but I think the more difficult was the writing: write an opinion.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN? I learn new vocabulary.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I need to improve my vocabulary and my pronunciation.

Activities in the language room:
Write about the different activities. This term we have been working with opinions and biographies (writing) we did some dialogues and I did an oral presentation about sports. We did some summaries too. I like every thing because in the speakings and in the oral presentation you practice your pronunciation and your grammar and your vocabulary too, in the writings your grammar and your vocabulary and in the summaries your vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment